Hello world, my name is Arnab Kumar Shil; I am working as DevOps Engineer at Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A., Netherlands. I like to write maintainable code, design scalable architecture, analyse security, and automate deployment procedures.
Open Source Contributions
Here are some of my open-source projects which I have been maintaining or contributing:
- Docker Django: Complete package for running Django on Docker (470+ stars).
- Hugo Hermit Theme: Theme for Hugo based static websites (1.1k stars).
- Django Rest Framework: RESTful APIs for Django (26.6k stars).
- Django Tables2: An app for creating HTML tables in Django (1.7k stars).
- Django Shops: A Django based shop system (3.1k stars).
- … and many more on my GitHub profile.
I contribute to Stack Overflow and have more than 46.000 reputations.
I co-authored this paper:
GDPR Compliance: Implementation Use Cases for User Data Privacy in News Media Industry(link to publication).
I published my thesis for Engineering Doctorate at Eindhoven University of Technology:
Security In a Microservice Context (link to publication).
For more info about my professional career, visit my LinkedIn profile.
I have more than 30 certifications, including the following:
- IBM Professional Data Science Specialization
- Cyber Security by NYU
- Algorithms Specialization by Stanford University
- Effective OOP
- Modern React with Redux
About this website
This website (https://ruddra.com) is a personal blog where I write about solutions I came up with while researching different technical problems. This website has neither been sponsored by anyone nor shows any annoying advertisements, and it will always be open to all and ad-free.