Open Source Contributions
Here are some of my open-source projects whice I’ve written in the past or currently maintaining:
- Docker Django: Complete package for running Django on Docker.
- OpenShift Python Pipeline: Modern CI/CD Using Python+Gunicorn+NGINX+Jenkins Pipeline to Openshift.
- Django Passport:JWT based authentication service by Django.
- NYC Fights Pandemic: Find Best Neighborhood to Fight Pandemic in NYC(part of IBM Profession Data Science course).
- … and many more on my GitHub profile.
I contribute to Stack Overflow and have more than 40,000 reputations.
I co-authored this paper:
GDPR Compliance: Implementation Use Cases for User Data Privacy in News Media Industry(link to publication).
For more info about my professional career, visit my LinkedIn profile.